Friday, July 10, 2009

First Blog Post!!

Wow!! I've started a blog...I'm excited to share any and almost everything the is going on in the White Family....

Well I decided to start a blog for a couple of reasons...

1. My husband said why start a blog (even though the name of the blog was his idea), "your time off for the summer has been a blessing and curse..."
2. I have a lot things I enjoy talking about and right now talking to a four month old baby isn't cutting it...
3. I hope to encourage and bring a smile to someone's face each day sharing an idea or a story about something that has happened to me...
4. And to quote one of my favorite movies "This is America Jack" so I can!!

So as you can hopefully tell, I'm excited to begin this blog journey, so stay tuned...however its getting late and my little one will be up soon ready to eat....

Peace and hair grease....

0 comments:

Post a Comment