Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ABC's of ME......

Got this idea from another blog (Propeller Head Mom) I saw and figured I would try it out for me....

Age: 31

Bed: Queen size....yes, I've delivered a couple of knees in my hubby's back or side from time to time, because I move around when I'm sleeping...

Chore I hate: Definitely without a doubt folding clothes!!! I can wash and put up, but folding, AGH!!!!

Dogs or Cats: Definitely Dogs....fave dog is a lab!! :)

Essential Item to Start the Day: Reading the Bible/devotial time/prayer and breakfast

Favorite Color: Blue

Gold or Silver: Definitely silver...

Height: 5'7"

Instruments I've Played Before: flute (1 year) and clarinet (2 years)

Job: High School Health/PE Teacher (for now)

Kids: CQ-Dub (as we call her who almost 9 months...time flies!!)

Loud or Quiet: Definitely loud...I've always been loud,including the day I was born!!

Married: 3 1/2 years!! :)

Nicknames: Sunshine, RedBone, Shamus, GreenEyes, Sha (pronouced with a long a)

Overnight Hospital Stay: Delivery of little one and ACL surgery

Pet Peeve: wow...so many....people that are shady/decitful, people break rules/cut corners, people that make excuses and don't take responsibility for their actions or lack of actions.

Quote from a Movie: "Say hello to my little friend" (Scarface); "Attitude reflects the leadership captain." (Remember the Titans); "This is my home. My country. Frank Lucas don't run from nobody. This is America." (American Gangster)

Right or Left Handed: Right (always wished I was left handed for sports purposes...)

Siblings: A younger sister

Time you wake up: Well 3am with little one some mornings, but alarm is set for 5:30am.......we start our first class at 7:10am here!!

Underwear: Yes, I wear them....

Vegetable you hate: Um....cooked spinach (love raw spinach though). I would also have to say cabbage too....

Ways you Run late: I'm very picky about being on time (always show up 10 minutes early) because I think its disrespectful when you are late, now with a little one she can spoil my promptness now and again....

X-Rays you've had:TONS!!...knees, leg, both hands, both ankles

Yummy food you make: Macaroni and Cheese, Lasagna, Chicken Pesto Pasta with veggies

Zoo Favorite: Definitely Lions and Tigers (and Bears oh my!!!)

2 comments:

PropellerHeadMom said...

I really enjoyed reading your list! I don't like folding clothes either :-) Your daughter is adorable!

Anita said...

That was fun to read. It made me picture you and guess more about you. :)
I like the new family photo.

Post a Comment